The Caspian Journal of Applied Sciences Research (CJASR) adopts the COPE guidelines on publication ethics.
Authors of CJASR must confirm the following:
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s)
- Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted
- It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated
- Acknowledge the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript
- All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
- Authors must be noted: All manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism Scanner Software. There must be a similarity of less than 25%.
Reviewers of CJASR must confirm the following:
- That all manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s)
- That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor
- That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential
- That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor
Editors of CJASR must confirm the following:
- That all manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors
- That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential
- That any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed
The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.